Click HERE to View the Huguenot Festivals Scrapbook
Are you descended from a Huguenot Family? Add your name to our List
Huguenot Footsteps is a series of Walks around where Huguenots settled. All walks raise money for the Huguenots of Spitalfields educational project.
Help Us Grow
- Current Exhibition at the French Protestant Church Soho
- Spitalfields Open Gardens 6th June 2016
- Conference: 'A Lasco: I Am A Stranger' 10th-12th June 2016
- Refugee Week 2016 - 20th-26th June
- 'The Cries of London' Season
- Spitalfields Winter Festival 2015 4th-15th December
- V&A Conference on 5th December: Ornament in the time of Louis XIV
Huguenots Of Spitalfields
Huguenots of Spitalfields is a registered charity promoting public understanding of the Huguenot heritage and culture in Spitalfields, the City of London and beyond. We arrange tours, talks, events and schools programmes to raise the Huguenot profile in Spitalfields and to raise funds for a permanent memorial to the Huguenots.